Master & Director
MASTER CHEOLUNG PARKMaster Cheolung Park is a founder, curriculum developer and coach for all instructors and staff at Tae Kwon Heroes Dojang. His unique experience from Korean National Taekwondo Demonstration team and his major study, Physical education in Taekwondo from one of the top athletic universities in South Korea are added to our curriculum and Taekwondo instruction to provide the best quality Taekwondo. He always strives to make a better program to give the best mental and physical Taekwondo training to students.
TAE KWON DO MASTER QUALIFICATION LICENSES
- 6th Degree (Dan) Black Belt (World Tae Kwon Do Headquarter- KUKKIWON. 2017)
- Bachelor of arts degree Physical education-Tae Kwon Do (Yong In University, South Korea. 2006)
- Certified International Tae Kwon Do Master 3rd Class License by World Taekwondo Headquarter-KUKKIWON. (Pass the 3rd Class Qualifying Examination in 2005) Prerequisite-(Holder of the Kukkiwon 4th Dan up, age over 18)
- Certified International Tae Kwon Do Master 2nd Class License by World Taekwondo Headquarter-KUKKIWON. (Pass the 2nd Class Qualifying Examination in 2022) Prerequisite-(Holder of the Kukkiwon 6th Dan up with 3rd class Master Certificate)
- Taekwondo Black belt Degree (Poom-Dan) Promotion Examiner 2nd Class License by World Taekwondo Headquarter-KUKKIWON. (Pass the 2nd Class Qualifying Examination 2022) Prerequisite- (Holder of the Kukkiwon 6th Dan with 3rd class Master Certificate)
CREDENTIAL, CERTIFICATE, ACHIVEMENTS
- Former Member of Korean National Demonstration Team (World Tae Kwon Do Headquarter- KUKKIWON DEMO Team (2000, 2001, 2004, 2005)
- Member of Yong In University Demonstration Team 18th genernation member (1999, 2000, 2004, 2005)
- Judo Black Belt (Korea Judo Association 2004)
- Certified Physical Education Instructor (Ministry of Education & Human Resources Development (2006)
- Certified Taekwondo Competition Referee Qualification (3rd Class by Korea Taekwondo Association 2005)
- Certified Taekwondo Competition Coach Qualification (2nd Class by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism 2006)
- The Citation of World Tae Kwon Do Federation President (2003)
- The Citation of World Tae Kwon Do Head Quarter-KUKKIWON President (2007)
- Lifeguard & Water Safety Instructor Certificates (by American Red Cross (2011, 2012)
- CPR & First Aid certified
TAE KWON DO EXPERIENCE, ACHIEVEMENT
- The 5 th Tae Kwon Do Han-ma-dang 1996 competition Winner (High Jumping Kick Breaking)
- The 7 th Tae Kwon Do Han-ma-dang 1998 competition Winner (Power Kick Breaking)
- The 9 th Tae Kwon Do Han-ma-dang 2000 Competition 1st place (Team Self-Defense)
- South Korea Army Tae Kwon Do Sparring Competition The 1st Republic of Korea Army
- Headquarters 1 st place Middle Weight division, 1 st place Heavy Weight (2003)
- Taekwondo Demonstrations Tour to South Korea, Japan, China Turkey, U.S.A Tour (1999. 2000, 2004, 2005)
Director Arielle Park
- Bachelor Science of Psychology, Minor in Biology from University of Maryland (UMBC).
- Assistant Researcher at Culture Child & Adolescence Development lab in University of Maryland (UMBC).
- Trained for School Age Children’s Education course, CPR/AED and First Aid certified.
- Current Director and Leadership team advisor at Master Park’s Tae Kwon Heroes Dojang.
- 2 nd Degree (Dan) Black Belt certified by World Tae Kwon Do Head Quarter: Kuk Ki Won